Our first case of poison ivy! I swear, if you have the last name of Nehring poison ivy seems to find you. We thought Mike had scratched his eye pretty bad on Tuesday, but by Wednesday night knew that it wasn't a scratch because it had spread all over (and I do mean all over). He felt a little better last night and went to the Stake Priesthood meeting. So, hopefully he didn't give it to anyone there=)
However, this morning, it has spread a lot and is now so close to his eye to use any medicines. So, it looks like a trip to the doctor for some steroids is our last resort.
On a good note! CONGRATULATIONS MICHAEL ON MAKING IT THROUGH YOUR FIRST YEAR OF TEACHING! We are so proud of you and know that you are making such a big difference in the lives of those you teach. You are a great role model and we are proud to call you our DAD/HUSBAND!
4 comments:
Yikes! We hope Mike gets feeling better fast! We are still so sad not to get to see you guys, but we'll try to see you as soon as we can. Let us know a.s.a.p. if we get another nephew or a niece! :) Lots of love!
AAAHHHH. I almost forgot about poison ivy until today when I read your post. That's one thing for sure I'm going to hate coming back to. Oh well, I think we'll still come back. See you guys soon!
Rich
That is way exciting to be done with school for now at least. That stinks with having the poison ivy. Yeah, you guys haven't been too lucky have you guys, hopefully it gets better quick.
I am adding to the "Congratulations" comment. I know it hasn't been easy but congrats to you for surviving. We are sure glad to have you guys here. (and that you are staying)
-Robyn
Post a Comment