Today, we go in at 12:30 to find out if we are having a Nehring Boy or Girl! (Ahem, it's probably a boy.) So, we will post soon what we find out. Then I go in at 3 to have my two lower wisdom teeth pulled. I have to admit, I have never been so worried about dental work. I think that it is just because I am pregnant.
We have been hanging out so much lately with our friends the Williams. They live right around the corner from us. They are so much fun and we enjoy spending time with them. Since American Idol has ended, they have decided to get us hooked on So You Think You Can Dance. We go over there once a week, when we can, and have dinner and watch the show. Last night we didn't get home until after 1 a.m. That was so hard....because we are getting so old! Both of the boys passed out and we stayed to play Euchre and talk. Nic is wanting Mike to coach football again this year. We will see what happens.
We have been blessed to have such wonderful friends since we have been married and are grateful for each one of you. You have added so much joy to our lives!
1 comment:
GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment