Funny story about the donkey picture. After going to Apple Works and seeing all the animals...Emerson became fascinated with DONKEYS. He kept going around saying the word DONKEY, and for the first couple days I couldn't tell what he was saying. Then I asked him what he wanted to be for Halloween and he told me that he wanted to be a donkey. Well, seeing how we had our trunk or treat on Thursday and I asked him that day what he wanted to be...I didn't have much time to make a donkey costume. (And Mike just reminded me that he asked Grandpa, Aunt Amber, and Uncle Richard if they were going to dress up like donkeys as well for Halloween) So, he was a scarecrow. Since that day...he haven't heard about the donkeys anymore. KIDS SAY AND DO THE FUNNIEST THINGS!
"Successful marriages and families are established and maintained on principles of faith, prayer, repentance, forgiveness, respect, love, compassion, work, and wholesome recreational activities." - The Family: A Proclamation to the World
The Nehring Family
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Apple Works
Funny story about the donkey picture. After going to Apple Works and seeing all the animals...Emerson became fascinated with DONKEYS. He kept going around saying the word DONKEY, and for the first couple days I couldn't tell what he was saying. Then I asked him what he wanted to be for Halloween and he told me that he wanted to be a donkey. Well, seeing how we had our trunk or treat on Thursday and I asked him that day what he wanted to be...I didn't have much time to make a donkey costume. (And Mike just reminded me that he asked Grandpa, Aunt Amber, and Uncle Richard if they were going to dress up like donkeys as well for Halloween) So, he was a scarecrow. Since that day...he haven't heard about the donkeys anymore. KIDS SAY AND DO THE FUNNIEST THINGS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
your pics of Indiana in the fall make me sooooo homesick!! It looks beautiful out there.
Post a Comment