Tuesday was our last night with the 11-year old scouts, as we switched wards last weekend. We will miss the boys so much, but know that they will be in good hands.
Wednesday we thought would be our free night, but we were asked by our new ward to be on a float committee. The Columbus wards will be entering a float into the Ethnic Expo or Parade. We are excited to help out and be able to share the gospel with the community.
Thursday we had a football dinner and then I had enrichment in our new ward. They had a Back to School theme and we had such a blast. We love our new ward so much and their enthusiasm.
Tonight I am updating our blog and keeping tabs on the North game. You can't tell I am a coach's wife=) They are winning 24-8!
We are excited for the weekend, as we are headed down to the temple tomorrow and will be spending a couple days with my family up in Plainfield. My parents invited some family members over for the holiday and a cookout, and of course we couldn't pass up my Dad and Mom's cooking!!!
That is our weekly update!! I wrote it especially for Grandma and Mom, whom I am not always good at emailing or calling!
Oh, and here are a couple pics of the boys!
Love you all,
Linds.
"I am not touching the fan Mommy!"

Emerson coloring on the driveway with chalk.


Emerson and I had a wonderful day. The weather was perfect and we spent some time outside. We rode our bike to the park and played outside at Grandma and Grandpa's. What a fun day!
1 comment:
Jakob is looking so grown up. It's sad how fast they grow. It'd be nice if they could stay small and not get into everything.
Post a Comment