"Successful marriages and families are established and maintained on principles of faith, prayer, repentance, forgiveness, respect, love, compassion, work, and wholesome recreational activities." - The Family: A Proclamation to the World
The Nehring Family
Friday, August 3, 2007
Random Pictures Part 2!!!
Emerson and Papa sitting in the recliner eating popcorn.
Finally, a picture of our house (not too good a picture, but at least it is a picture). They got the windows in this week and a few other things done. Oh how we cant wait till it is done=)
Love the pictures! Jakob looks as if he really likes the pool! The house is coming along! I know you can't wait to be in your first new home. It is going to be roomy for you too. Hey see you real soon!
I had lots of contractions the other night and was so excited, but nothing happened. I just keep reminding myself that if she doesn't come on her own, then she's coming Friday. I am so excited about that. I have been trying to walk a lot more and just move around more in general hoping that that will push things along. How are you guys doing? How's football and school?
4 comments:
We love the pictures. It looks like you guys have been having lots of summer fun! The house is looking nice. Talk to you soon.
Hey, did you play softball today?
Hi there,
Love the pictures! Jakob looks as if he really likes the pool! The house is coming along! I know you can't wait to be in your first new home. It is going to be roomy for you too. Hey see you real soon!
Love you!
I had lots of contractions the other night and was so excited, but nothing happened. I just keep reminding myself that if she doesn't come on her own, then she's coming Friday. I am so excited about that. I have been trying to walk a lot more and just move around more in general hoping that that will push things along. How are you guys doing? How's football and school?
Post a Comment