The Nehring Family

The Nehring Family

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Happenings in the Nehring Home

March and April have flown by so fast! We have been keeping very busy and adjusting to life with four!
Samuel Owen was born on March 16th! He is such a wonderful little guy and a great addition to our family! He is loved by his brothers and sister VERY much and they love to help with him! I can't believe how fast the days are going and how fast he is changing!
First soccer games! This is Jakob's first year playing soccer! He loves it and loves having Daddy as his coach!
General Conference weekend. I wasn't going to put together conference baskets, set up the tent or our usual things...since we just had Samuel...but the kids were excited for the conference baskets!
Easter morning! Such handsome young men and a beautiful little princess! Our hearts overflow with love for each of them! They are such blessings...even on the hard days!=)
Samuel at 1 month!

2 comments:

Andrea :) said...

I can't believe how big your kiddos are getting! I wish we lived closer so we could get together more often. Thanks for the update! Hope you guys are doing well. Much love!

Sarah said...

I missed this announcement. Congrats!!!! You are CRAZY busy. Enjoy the moments!! I love those "conference basket". When you get a second, haha, will you post about them?