We visited with family friends over the weekend and the boys went to a friend's birthday party! They had so much fun!
Tuesday we went up to Indianapolis to stay the night. The boys and Mike went to a Pacer's game with Papa, while Nana, Hailey and I visited with my grandparents and relaxed at Papa and Nana's.
Wednesday, we went swimming, visited the Zoo and met up with family at Incredible Pizza. It was a busy day, but we had so much fun!
The rest of the week the kids had friends staying with us! We played outside a lot, roasted hotdogs, watched movies, painted our nails (well the girls did) and the boys slept in their tent.
I can't believe we did all that in one week, but that is our life. It seems like every week, I look back and think...Did we really do all that this week? I would like to think that maybe one day things will slow down, but I don't think it will and I don't think we would know what to do with ourselves if it did! Life would just be too BORING! We like to work hard, but we sure like to play hard too!
1 comment:
Yeah for a blog update!!! Looks like you've been having lots of fun.
Post a Comment