We had the opportunity to attend my friend Laura's wedding this weekend! We had so much fun driving up with Matt and Tashina and seeing Evaleen and Missy as well. I can't believe it had been 8 years since I'd seen Missy and 6 since I'd seen Evaleen. Even though we have all gone our separate ways, it felt like old times. We keep up through Facebook, emails and Christmas cards...but it was great to visit in person! Hopefully, we won't let that many years go by!
"Successful marriages and families are established and maintained on principles of faith, prayer, repentance, forgiveness, respect, love, compassion, work, and wholesome recreational activities." - The Family: A Proclamation to the World
The Nehring Family
Sunday, May 2, 2010
We had the opportunity to attend my friend Laura's wedding this weekend! We had so much fun driving up with Matt and Tashina and seeing Evaleen and Missy as well. I can't believe it had been 8 years since I'd seen Missy and 6 since I'd seen Evaleen. Even though we have all gone our separate ways, it felt like old times. We keep up through Facebook, emails and Christmas cards...but it was great to visit in person! Hopefully, we won't let that many years go by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment