I woke up earlier than usual today and was able to see Mike off to work this morning. Poor guy, that is a rare thing! He leaves for work at 6 a.m. or earlier and most days I am not a morning person=) But it was good. I was able to read in my scriptures, fix the kids breakfast, shower and check email all before a reasonable hour!
Then, I decided that we were not going to stay around the house all day! We were going to get out and do something. So, we met our friends the Christensen's, Cheney's and Partridge's at the park for lunch. We enjoyed visiting and the kids had so much fun playing together. After the park, we decided to head to the pool. The kids swam for a couple hours and wore themselves out. What a great day!
I wish that everyday could be like this...beautiful weather, spending time with friends and family, and just playing! I guess if every day was like this we wouldn't appreciate them as much though.
I wish I would have taken a picture but as I was getting ready this morning I walked around the corner to see all three of my kids sitting around the lego bin playing with the legos. These are the moments that melt a Mommy's heart! They are growing so fast and I love them so much! I am so blessed to have such wonderful, energetic, healthy, passionate, and loving kids!!! I can't believe in the next couple months we will have a 5, 3, and 1 year old.
No comments:
Post a Comment