Indianapolis will never be the same! What a blast I had with three of my closest/dearest girlfriends on our Girls Trip! We left on Monday morning after Christmas and shopped and ate and swam and talked and talked some more...and tried to stay up late;) We laughed so hard our faces hurt, discovered hidden talents, ruffled some feathers at Hard Rock Cafe, made a new friend (Bojan), and came away with plenty of inside jokes and memories to last us a life time and beyond. Hopefully, our hubbies will let us go again later this year!

Before we left the Marriott...or did they kick us out;)

Robyn...don't hate me for putting this one up. I had to show everyone the new fashion trend we set!! Plus, Janaes drink to last her the trip! Good times!!!!

Thanks for being my friends and sisters! I love you!
1 comment:
Looks like you had a blast. ALL of you deserve a little get away like this. I hope it does become a tradition for you! So fun!!!
Post a Comment