The Nehring Family

The Nehring Family

Sunday, December 13, 2009

My "Special" Day!

I have been so busy this last week with Christmas stuff, family stuff, church stuff, etc. that I almost let the day pass me by. I was typing our Christmas Newsletter, when I realized what day it was. December 14th! 7 years ago today, I entered the waters of baptism and became clean. 7 years ago today, I promised to remember my Savior and follow his example! 7 years ago today, my life changed...for the better! I cannot believe it has been 7 years already!
I am so grateful to have the Gospel in my life. The Lord has definitely taken me on many adventures since that day 7 years ago. Because of the decision I made, he has blessed me with a wonderful "eternal" family, more love for my family members and awesome in-laws! I have met many wonderful people, made many "eternal" friends, and seen many new places.
I owe my Savior, and my Heavenly Father so much! I have such a strong testimony of my Savior and his love for me. I know that it is only through him that we can return to live with our Father in heaven once more and be together forever as a family!
"Oh, sweet the joy this sweet sentence give: I know that my Redeemer lives!"

Oh, and yesterday in Sharing Time...we talked about remembering Jesus when we partake of the sacrament. How grateful I am, that every Sunday we can go to church and partake of the sacrament, and be reminded of those covenants/promises that we made when we were baptized!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

awesome!

Cindy said...

It's a blessing to know you. Hugs!

Andrea :) said...

How wonderful! We definitely count you as our eternal friends! :)