The Nehring Family

The Nehring Family

Monday, September 14, 2009

Emerson's 5th Birthday Party


On Saturday, we celebrated Emerson's 5th Birthday with friends and family. He had a Star Wars themed birthday party and seemed to really enjoy it. We had Galactic Pizza, Jedi Mix, Fruit Sabers, Yoda Soda, and cupcakes arranged into lightsabers. We tried to make universes in a jar, but they were a little tricky. I am sure we will try and make them again.
I cannot believe that my "Little Boy" will be 5 this Sunday! Time has flown by so fast and I know that it will just go by faster and faster. Emerson is such a wonderful kid! He has so much passion for life and fills our home with so much excitement! He is so smart and amazes me everyday! He has taught me so much and I am grateful that Heavenly Father has sent him into our family=)
Happy 5th Birthday Emerson! We love you so much!

4 comments:

Andrea :) said...

Are you sure he is 5?! It seems like we were just holding him in the hospital as a newborn. (Sigh)

Happy Birthday Emerson! :) We love you!

Unknown said...

I know! We are so glad that you guys were there to share that special day with us!! You guys are such dear friends and we love and miss you so much! Hoping we get to hold your little one next summer=)

Lindsey said...

We are sad we weren't able to be there to help celebrate. But we'll see you soon and celebrate! by the sound of all the food it sounds like the party was a huge hit!

Sarah said...

What a great party! Themed parties are so so much fun. Way to go.