The Nehring Family

The Nehring Family

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sweet, Little Ones

This is a great year for us and our families and friends. My best friend is expecting a little boy in April and our sister is expecting a little girl in July. Last night, we got to meet our new little nephew for the first time. He was so cute and had so much hair. What a blessing these little ones are to the families they are born into. I love to see these little spirits coming into families that have the Gospel and are doing their best to raise a righteous generation.
I look at my own children and all those around me and think of the examples they will be in their schools, homes, and community. How precious children are.
We attended an Easter Fireside Sunday night and the little kids got up and sang "If the Savior Stood Beside Me". I am not one for tears usually, but when those sweet, little ones get up...the faucets turn on. If we could all be more like them! They are definitely our best teachers=)

No comments: