Our computer has been down and out for a couple months now and so we have not been able to keep on the happenings.
First, Hailey was born Friday October 3rd. She was 8 lbs. 2 oz. and has a head of dark hair (like her mom) and blue eyes (like her dad). She is quiet for the most part, loves to sleep and goes with the flow. The noise of her brothers doesn't bother her one bit, thank goodness. She already has Dad wrapped around her finger and the love of her brothers. We are so blessed to have her in our family!
Emerson started a preschool co-op and is enjoying it. Last week he had a hard time going but I think it is because of all the commotion around the house. He loves to write his letters and spell words, especially Papa and Nana. He has been such a big helper around the house since Hailey arrived! It is hard to believe he is our big 4 year old.
Jakob is doing well, but is definitely 2!! He has developed quite the personality and can be so stubborn sometimes. I don't know where he gets that from. He has done so well with Hailey and loves to hold her.
Mike is doing well and was able to be home with us for a few days after the birth of Hailey. I think that he really learned to appreciate all that Mom does around the house=) I know that he loved his time off, but I am sure he was ready to get back to work. It is hard on a man when he isn't working!
I am doing well and was so blessed with the labor, delivery and recovery. It was hard to leave my two little guys for a couple days, but I knew that they were in good hands. We had so much help from our parents and friends. We were very blessed!
Sorry this is so choppy and no pictures of the baby right now, but we will get them downloaded soon! Hope everyone is doing well!!
3 comments:
Congratulations! We are so excited to meet little Hailey! :) Glad to hear things went well and that everyone is adjusting to Hailey. We miss you guys tons and wish we could be there. Give everyone a hug from us! :)
Hooray!!!! I've been wondering and wondering for days and days and days!!!! I am so glad all is well and fine. good luck, enjoy her sleeping. take care!!
I'm so glad you are back to blogging! It was great to have you guys over tonight.. thanks for coming up! We are grateful that we live closer now and can be a part of all this exciting stuff going on!
Post a Comment